Learning to cook is one of the most important life skills every child should learn.
Here are 8 reasons why kids should be in the kitchen:
1. It empowers kids to be more independent, and is an outlet for creativity.
2. Kids are more likely to eat what they’ve had a hand in preparing.
3. Learning cooking vocabulary, like mis en place, sear and simmer.
4. Teaches thinking ahead, by being organized and prepared.
5. Learn kitchen safety and sanitation.
6. Teaches resilience and recovering from mistakes.
7. Overcome picky eating.
8. Independence! Teach them to cook and they’ll eat for a lifetime!
Information on Kids Cooking Classes
Kids and Teens cooking classes are privately booked for a minimum of four, and a maximum of twelve. All classes include a sit-down meal consisting of their class creations!
AGES 5-7, $55 per child
Approximately 75 minutes of hands-on class instruction, followed by a sit-down meal.
AGES 8-12, $65.00 per child
Approximately 90 minutes of hands-on class instruction, followed by a sit-down meal.
AGES 13-17, $75 per child
Approximately two hours of hands-on class instruction, followed by a sit-down meal.
Available Menu Choices
- Mexican: Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas or Refried Bean and Cheese Quesadillas, Creamy Salsa,
Mexican Hot Fudge Sundaes
- All American: Panko Crusted Chicken, Roasted Broccoli Parmesan, Chocolate Fondue
- Wok and Roll: Pot Stickers with Soy Dipping Sauce, Asian Cucumber Salad, Fresh Fruit in Ginger Syrup
- Wok and Roll: Pot Stickers with Soy Dipping Sauce, Asian Cucumber Salad, Mango with Sticky Rice
- Mexican: Grilled Shrimp Tacos with Slaw, Corn with Crema, Cheese and Chili-Lime Seasoning)
- That’s Italian: Penne Alfredo with Prosciutto Peas and Basil, Strawberry-Balsamic Sundaes with Pound Cake Croutons
- Mexican Beef or Chicken Fajitas, Pico de Gallo, Mexican Hot Fudge Sundaes
- Wok n’ Roll Pot Stickers, Sweet n’ Sour Chicken, Brown Rice, Pineapple with Ginger-Mint Syrup
- Thai Pad Thai, Cucumber Salad, Mangoes with Sticky Rice
Let’s talk about booking a kids or teens class!
Prices can be found here. Kids and Teens cooking classes are privately booked for a minimum of four, and include a sit-down meal consisting of their class creations! Please select a menu for your child’s age group. Menus can be customized to accommodate all diets.
"*" indicates required fields
Frequently Asked Questions
Kid & Teens Classes
What is your cancellation and refund policy?
Private Events Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you cancel 14 days or more prior to the event, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel for any reason within 14 days of the private event, 50% of any monies paid is forfeited. When a refund is granted, monies will be refunded within 7 days of the request. Send your refund request to email@example.com.
Refunds can only be made in the same method as originally paid, whether, check, credit card or gift certificate.
What Menu Choices Are Available?
- Mexican Fiesta: Guacamole-Yogurt Dip, Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas or Refried Bean and Cheese Quesadillas, Creamy Salsa Dip and Mexican Hot Fudge Sundaes
- Asian – Pot Stickers, Sweet and Sour Cucumber Salad, Fruit with Ginger Syrup
- Italian – Chicken Meatball Sliders, Cannoli Dip with Fruit
- Wok and Roll: Pot Stickers with Soy Dipping Sauce, Fresh Pineapple Macerated in Ginger Syrup
- Mexican Fiesta: Quesadillas with Creamy Salsa Dipping Sauce, Fruit Salsa Sundaes with Coconut Tortilla Triangles
- That’s Italian: Lemony Chicken Alfredo, Fresh Fruit with Cannoli Dip
- Mexican Beef or Chicken Fajitas, Guacamole, Mexican Hot Fudge Sundaes
- Southeast Asian: Pork (or Chicken) Sates in Lettuce Wraps with Peanut Sauce and Cucumber Salad, Chocolate-Coconut Fondue
- Italian – Stuffed Shells with Marinara Sauce, Fresh Fruit with Cannoli Dip