Kids & Teens Cooking Classes
Cook, Laugh, Eat
We’ll take care of everything needed for class; food, supplies, a healthy snack, beverage and recipes to be sent electronically the day after class. You can expect all classes to be delivered in a patient, fun and informative way, sure to keep young cooks focused.
Let’s talk about your cooking class!
Prices can be found here. Kids and Teens cooking classes are privately booked for a minimum of four, and a maximum of eight children, and include a sit-down meal consisting of their class creations! Please select a menu for your child’s age group. Menus can be customized to accommodate all diets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Private Class Info
What is the Pricing for Kids Cooking Classes?
AGES 5-7, $35 per child
Approximately 1 hour of hands-on class instruction, followed by meal.
AGES 8-12, $45.00 per child
Approximately 1.5 hours of hands-on class instruction, followed by meal.
AGES 13-17, $55 per child
Approximately 2 hours of hands-on class instruction, followed by meal.
What is your cancellation and refund policy?
Private Events Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you cancel 14 days or more prior to the event, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel for any reason within 14 days of the private event, 50% of any monies paid is forfeited. When a refund is granted, monies will be refunded within 7 days of the request. Send your refund request to [email protected]
Refunds can only be made in the same method as originally paid, whether, check, credit card or gift certificate.
What Menu Choices Are Available?
- Mexican Fiesta: Guacamole-Yogurt Dip, Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas or Vegetable and Cheese Quesadillas, Creamy Salsa
- Diner Favorites: Mini Meatloaves, Roasted Broccoli “Trees”.
- Healthy Favorites: Crispy Chicken Tenders with Oven-Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Wrap and Roll: Sweet and Sour Chicken, Brown Rice, Fresh Pineapple Macerated in Ginger Syrup
- Mexican Fiesta: Guacamole-Yogurt Dip,Choose (1) Shrimp, Chicken or Grilled Tofu Tacos, Mexican Fudge Sundaes
- Grown-Up Kids Menu Japanese Turkey Burger Sliders with Miso-Ginger Mayo, Sweet Pickled Cucumber-Carrot, Sweet Potato Wedges
- Mexican Guacamole Yogurt Dip with Chips, Beef or Chicken Fajitas, Mexican Hot Fudge Sundaes
- Wok n’ Roll Pork or Chicken Pot Stickers with Soy-Sesame Dipping Sauce Sweet n’ Sour Chicken, Brown Rice,
- Vietnamese (Perfect for gluten free diets) Vegetable Summer Rolls – choice of Hoisin Peanut Sauce or Nuoc Cham (sweet and sour dipping sauce) Vietnamese Caramel Chicken Choice of Jasmine White or Brown Rice Vietnamese Coffee-Peanut Sundaes (may request without peanuts)
Will I receive credit or any kind of certificate upon completion of a class?
The classes, although run professionally, are recreational in nature and are intended solely for the education and enjoyment of the students.
Have a look at what we cook up during our classes
Cod en Papillote Provencal with Roasted Potatoes Serves 4 ½ stick unsalted butter, room temperature 2 tablespoons finely chopped herbs (such as lemon thyme, English thyme, chives, and/or parsley) ½ teaspoon salt, plus more ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus...
Hearts of Palm, Tomato and Avocado Salad with Mango Vinaigrette Serves 4-6 1 cup diced ripe mango, ripe mango will be fragrant on the outside and yield to pressure 1/3 cup canola oil 2 tablespoons rice vinegar 2-3 tablespoons tablespoon light brown sugar,...
Pineapple Macerated with Vanilla Bean-Mint Syrup Serves 6-8 1 large pineapple, peeled, cored and quartered, then very thinly sliced (see method below) ¼ cup mint, chopped,...