Blend the satisfaction of preparing a meal with the pleasures of enjoying one! Chef Alice’s private cooking class and meal events are designed to unify and entertain for any occasion or friends get togethers, Chef Alice will coordinate the perfect surprise birthday, bachelorette or anniversary, and delight as the guest of honor is greeted with a celebratory banner and song. These are life’s memorable moments!
Located at 565 Oaks Ln #103 in Pompano Beach, FL 33069.
Contact Chef Alice for available dates; weekends fill up quickly!
Suprise Bachelorette Party
Suprise Birthday Party
Select one of the class menus below, or advise Chef Alice of any dietary requests, and she will happily customize a menu.
You may BYOB to consume with your meal, and Chef Alice can recommend the perfect pairing to complement the meal.
- Mixed Greens Salad, Haricot Vert, Goat Cheese and
- Salmon en Papillote with Vegetables served with
Roasted Potatoes with Rouille
- Seasonal Fruit Clafoutis
- Chapati (Whole Wheat Flatbreads
- Carrot-Date Chaat
- Butter Chicken
- Indian Spice-Roasted Cauliflower
- Spiced Basmati Rice
- Mango Kulfi (ice cream, prepared ahead)
- Green Mango Salad (peanuts, optional)
- Thai Basil Chicken and Vegetables
- Jasmine White or Brown Rice
- Pineapple & Lychee Loy Gaew (ginger syrup, toasted coconut and mint)
- Tom Ka Gai (Thai Coconut-Red Curry Chicken Soup)
- Poke Bowls, Ahi Tuna or Seared Shrimp
- Jasmine White or Brown Rice
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee Sundaes
- Spring Mix Greens, Apple and Shaved Parmesan Salad with Candied Walnuts
- Lemony Pasta Alfredo with Asparagus, Peas and Smoked Salmon or Prosciutto
- Strawberry-Balsamic Sundaes with Pound Cake Croutons
Latin & Caribbean
- Hearts of Palm, Tomato and Avocado Salad
- Jerk Chicken Thighs served with Pineapple Chutney
- Sweet Plantains or Yucca with Pickled Red Onion
- Guava-Cheese Phyllo Pastries
- Fattoush (Lebanese Salad)
- Greek Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
- Grilled Garlic Bread
- Greek Walnut Cake with Orange Syrup
- Salmon Tacos with Avocado-Tomatillo Sauce and Slaw
- Esquites (Mexican corn off the cob)
- Caramelized Banana Sundaes with Chocolate-Kahlua Sauce
For Two: $350.00 per couple
For Three to Five: $95.00 per person
For Six or more: $85.00 per person
*There is a surcharge for costlier proteins.
Let’s talk about your private event!
Private Cooking Class Inquiry with Chef Alice
Select one of the class menus on this page or advise Chef Alice of any dietary requests, and she will happily create a seasonal menu in a global cuisine, like Thai, Middle Eastern or Latin and Caribbean.
You may BYOB to be consumed once seated for your meal. Chef Alice can recommend the perfect beverage pairing. Booking well ahead is recommended for weekends, especially.
"*" indicates required fields
What is your cancellation and refund policy?
Event Cancellation and Refund Policy
If Client requests cancellation 30 or more days before the event, Client shall receive a full refund.
If Client requests cancellation 15-29 days prior to the event, 25% of any monies paid will be forfeited.
If Client requests cancellation 1-14 days prior to the event, 50% of any monies paid will be forfeited.
Refunds will be issued within seven days in the same method as originally paid.