Blend the satisfaction of preparing a meal with the pleasures of enjoying one! Chef Alice’s private cooking class and meal events are designed to unify and entertain for any occasion or friends get togethers, Chef Alice will coordinate the perfect surprise birthday, bachelorette or anniversary, and delight as the guest of honor is greeted with a celebratory banner and song. These are life’s memorable moments!
Located at 565 Oaks Ln #103 in Pompano Beach, FL 33069.
Contact Chef Alice for available dates; weekends fill up quickly!
Suprise Bachelorette Party
Suprise Birthday Party
Select one of the menus below, or request a seasonal menu in the cuisine and diet of your choice, like vegan and gluten free.
Chef Alice will email two menus from which to choose, along with wine pairing recommendations to bring to consume with meal.
- French Onion Soup with Gruyere Croute
- Salmon Nicoise Salad, Kalamata Vinaigrette
- Seasonal Fruit Clafoutis
- Chapati (Whole Wheat Flatbreads
- Carrot-Date Chaat
- Butter Chicken
- Indian Spice-Roasted Cauliflower
- Spiced Basmati Rice
- Mango Kulfi (ice cream, prepared ahead)
- Green Mango Salad (peanuts, optional)
- Drunken Noodles, Choose Beef or Chicken
- Jasmine White or Brown Rice
- Pineapple Loy Gaew (ginger syrup, toasted coconut and mint)
- Thai Corn Fritters with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Poke Bowls, Ahi Tuna or Seared Shrimp
- Jasmine White or Brown Rice
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee Sundaes
- Arugula, Apple and Gorgonzola Salad with Candied Walnuts
- Lemony Pasta Alfredo with Asparagus, Peas and Prosciutto
- Strawberry-Balsamic Sundaes with Pound Cake Croutons
Latin & Caribbean
- Hearts of Palm, Tomato and Avocado Salad
- Jerk Chicken Thighs served with Pineapple Chutney
- Sweet Plantains or Yucca with Pickled Red Onion
- Guava-Cheese Phyllo Pastries
- Fattoush (Lebanese Salad)
- Pan Roasted Chicken Thighs with Grapes, Olives and Garlic
- Grilled Garlic Bread
- Greek Walnut Cake with Orange Syrup
- Grilled Salmon Tacos with Avocado-Tomatillo Sauce and Slaw
- Esquites (Mexican corn off the cob)
- Caramelized Banana Sundaes with Chocolate-Kahlua Sauce
For Two: $350.00 per couple
For Three to Five: $95.00 per person
For Six to Twelve: $85.00 per person
For Thirteen & Up: $75.00 per person
*There is a surcharge for costlier proteins per market price.
Let’s talk about your private event!
Private Cooking Class Inquiry with Chef Alice
Select one of the menus on this page or let Chef Alice email a few customized menus in the cuisine of your choice. All dietary requests are happily accommodated. You may BYOB to be consumed once seated for your meal. Chef Alice can recommend the perfect beverage pairing. Booking well ahead is recommended for weekends, especially.
"*" indicates required fields
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your cancellation and refund policy?
Private Events Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you cancel 14 days or more prior to the event, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel for any reason within 14 days of the private event, 50% of any monies paid is forfeited. When a refund is granted, monies will be refunded within 7 days of the request.
Refunds can only be made in the same method as originally paid, whether, check, credit card or gift certificate.
Will I receive credit or any kind of certificate upon completion of a class?
The classes, although run professionally, are recreational in nature and are intended solely for the education and enjoyment of the students.